General Information About Panna National Park:
: 79045' E to 80009' E
: 24027' N to 24046' N
: 212 m to 538 m above M.S.L
: 1100 mm average
: Min 50 C - Max 450 C
How to Reach Panna National Park
Airport : The nearest airport to Panna National park is Khajuraho. It is 37 Kms from Khajuraho.
Rail Head : Nearest rail head is Satna and it is a at a distance of 90 Kms from Panna National park.
Road : The nearest bus stand is Panna it is well connected with all the major cities of Madhya Pradesh.
|1st October to 31st January
||06:30 hrs to 11:00 hrs and 14:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs
|1st February to 31st March
||06:00 hrs to 10:30 hrs and 15:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs
|1st April to 30th June
||05:30 hrs to 10:00 hrs and 15:30 hrs to 19:00 hrs
Pandav Fall Timings:
|16th February to 30th June
||06:00 hrs to 18:30 hrs
|1st July to 15th February
||06:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs
Some Important Things to Remember:
- Early morning and late afternoon are best suited for visiting the forests and for sighting of animals.
- Small group are ideal while going inside the forest, taking a guide is compulsory.
- Carry drinking water.
- Do not disturb or tease animals. Respect animals and their habitats.
- Drive slowly (20 km/hr) and do not blow horn. In the forest, animals have the right of way.
- Refrain from smoking or lighting of fire.
- Do not carry any firearms.
- Radio and tape recorders are better left behind. Enjoy the music of forest.
- Use the designated dustbins for throwing waste. Carrying plastics and other non degradable materials is prohibited.
- Do not get out of the vehicle at places other than the designated area.
- Visitors are advised to avoid using perfumes and scented oil as these might attract honey bees.
- Please consult your guide for what to see, when and where.
- Park management has the right to close the reserve any time for management objectives.
- Offences in the park are dealt in accordance with wildlife (Protection) Act 1972.